As Corporate Brand Planner you will form part of the Brand Strategy team, which is responsible for the development and implementation of the VELUX brand, including brand education, market research and market prediction.
With your professional acumen and sound practical experience, you will be closely involved in the continued development and global implementation of the VELUX brand strategy.
You will be working in a challenging international organisation with a focus on a broad spectrum of stakeholders, commercial and non-commercial.
Your job as Corporate Brand Planner will be a balance between long-term brand objectives and more short-term sales goals. So apart from being a brand strategy thinker, you will also need to be an experienced practitioner and a good communicator, with insight into the business the brand supports.
As a brand planner your tasks will include:
- Communication of our brand strategy to make it understandable and relevant for our different colleagues in the VELUX organisation
- Govern and further develop our visual identity
- Identify, develop and share solutions for brand strategy challenges
- Being sparring partner for management and colleagues in subsidiaries, product systems and product development
- Manage our brand & reputation tracking and develop operational insights